Whitestreet provides Vicidial setup, configuration, management, customization, development and support as a core part of the Whitestreet ECCS.
Vicidial is an AGPL v.2 open source call center suite. It is proven and in use by thousands of call centers around the world.
The suite offers a feature rich and powerful call center telephony solution. It also comes bundled with an Asterisk PBX administration interface that allows for not only call center but also generic Asterisk PBX management.
Vicidial comes with features likme a WYSIWYG form builder, webform integration for third party web based CRMs (vTiger and Sugar CRM are a couple of good open source examples).
An API allows external applications to easily use HTTP/S calls to integrate with third party and custom web applications.
VICIDIAL is a software suite that is designed to interact with the Asterisk Open-Source PBX Phone system to act as a complete inbound/outbound call center suite.
The agent interface is an interactive set of web pages that work through a web browser to give real-time information and functionality with nothing more than an internet browser on the client computer.
The management interface is also web-based and offers the ability to view many real-time and summary reports as well as many detailed campaign and agent options and settings.
VICIDIAL can function as an ACD for inbound calls or for Closer calls coming from VICIDIAL outbound fronters and even allows for remote agents logging in from remote locations as well as remote agents that may only have a phone.
There are currently over 4,000 installations of VICIDIAL in production in over 100 countries around the world, several with over 300 agent seats and many with multiple locations.
The software suite also includes a from-scratch software installation document, full English and Spanish versions of the web-clients and admin pages(and functional versions of several other languages), and is designed to work with an Asterisk system that has Zap/DAHDI(T1/E1/PSTN) telco lines or VOIP(IAX or SIP) trunks and many different kinds of softphones and hardphones. This group of applications is designed to run on top of almost any version of Asterisk so no messing around with the Asterisk source code is necessary. For more information see the system requirements at the bottom of the page.
MAJOR VICIDIAL FEATURES:
Inbound, Outbound and Blended call handling
Outbound agent-controlled, broadcast and predictive dialing
Full USA, Canada and UK regulatory compliance capability
Web-based agent and administrative interfaces
Ability to have agents operate remotely
Integrated call recording
Three-Way calling within the agent application
Scheduled Callbacks: Agent-Only and Anyone
Web-configurable IVRs and Voicemail boxes
Scalable to hundreds of seats
Ability to use standard Telco lines and VOIP trunks
Open-Source AGPLv2 licensed, with no software licensing cost
Full Features List:
- Ability for an agent to call clients in succession from a database through a web-client
- Ability to display a script for the agent to read with fields like name, address, etc. filled-in
- Ability to set a campaign to auto-dial and send live calls to available agents
- Ability to dial predictively in a campaign with an adaptive dialing algorithm
- Ability to dial on a single campaign across multiple Asterisk servers, or multiple campaigns on a single server
- Ability to transfer calls with customer data to a closer/verifier on the local system or a remote Asterisk server
- Ability to open a custom web page with user data from the call, per campaign
- Ability to autodial campaigns to start with a simple IVR then direct to agent
- Ability to broadcast dial to customers with a pre-recorded message
- Ability to park the customer with custom music per campaign
- Ability to send a dropped call to a voicemail box, queue or extension per campaign if no agent is available
- Ability to set outbound CallerID per campaign or per list
- Ability to take inbound calls gathering CallerID
- Ability to function as an ACD for inbound and fronter/closer verification calls
- Ability to have an agent take both inbound and outbound calls in one session(blended)
- Ability to start and stop recording an agent's calls at any time
- Ability to automatically record all calls
- Ability to manually or automatically call upto two other customer numbers for the same lead
- Automatically dial unlimited alternate numbers per customer until you get an answer
- Ability to schedule a callback with a customer as either any-agent or agent-specific
- Ability in Manual dial mode to preview leads before dialing
- Ability for agents to be logged in remotely anywhere with just a phone and a web browser
- Faster hangup and dispositioning of calls with one key press (HotKeys)
- Definable Agent Wrapup-time per campaign
- Ability to add custom call dispositions per campaign
- Ability to use custom database queries in campaign dialing
- Recycling of specified status calls at a specified interval without resetting a list
- Dialing with custom TimeZone restrictions including per state and per day-of-the-week
- Dialing with Answering Machine Detection, also playing a message for AM calls
- Multiple campaigns and lead-lists are possible
- Option of a drop timer with safe-harbor message for FTC compliance
- Variable drop call percentage when dialing predictively for FTC compliance
- System-wide and per-campaign DNC lists that can optionally be activated per campaign
- All calls are logged and statuses of calls are logged as well as agent time breakdowns
- Load Balancing of call across multiple inbound or outbound Asterisk servers is possible
- Agent phone login balancing and failover across multiple ViciDial servers
- Several real-time and summary reports available
- Real-time campaign display screens
- 3rd party conferencing(with DTMF macros and number presets)
- 3rd party blind call transfer
- 3rd party conferencing with agent drop-off
- Custom Music-On-Hold and agent alert sound for inbound calls
- Estimated hold time, place in line, overflow queues and several other inbound-only features
- Skills-based ranking and call routing per inbound group(queues) and campaign
- Queue Prioritization per campaign and inbound group
- Single agent call queueing
- Ability to set user levels and permissions for certain features and campaigns
- Ability for managers to listen-in on agent conversations
- Ability for managers to enter conversations with agents and customers
- Ability for managers to change the selected queues for an agent
- Ability for agents to select a Pause Code when they are not active
- Ability for agents to control volume levels and mute themselves
- Ability for agents to view the statuses of other agents on the system
- Ability for agents to view details for calls in queue that the agent is selected to take calls from
- Ability for agents to select and click to take calls in queue from their agent screen
- Agent shift enforcement by day and time, defined per user group
- Full QueueMetrics-compatible call logging, inbound and outbound
- Several Vtiger integration features: user-sync, account-sync, data interconnection
- Full integration with Sangoma Call Progress Detection(CDP) for better Answering Machine Detection(AMD)
- Multi-function web-based agent API allowing for control of agent sessions including click-to-dial outside of the agent screen
- Lead import web-based API
- Web-based data export utilities
- Separate Time-clock application to track user work time
- Web-based administration
- DID, phone and carrier trunk provisioning through the web interface
- Client web-app web pages available in English, Spanish, Greek, German, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Slovak, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Danish and Japanese.
- Admin web pages available in English, Spanish, Greek, German, Italian, French and Brazilian Portuguese.